geh.
1:24 AM
waiting for SY-chan to come back online. She dced. or her compie restarted. or something.i shoved my ellegarden CD. Am listening to all teh tracks I've never bothered listening to. But I can single out the ones I love.
The ones that make you KNOW they're indie:
1) Insane
2) Raindrops
3) Kinsei
4) Lost World
5) Stupid
6) New Year's Day
7) Surfrider Association
8) Supernova
9) Stereoman
10) Make A Wish
11) Cakes and Ale and Everything Laugh
12) Perfect Days
13) Oyasumi
The more POPULAR ONES, but still sound like indie punk:
1) Batafurai
2) Jitterbug
3) Migite
4) Sutaafisshu
5) Kaze no Hi
The ones that begin to sound mainstream, but still you like them anyway:
1) niji
2) Missing
3) I hate it (yes, all from the latest album! that's why I prefer their earlier songs. But I still love them.)
4) Won't you Marry Me
5) Bored of Everything
6) A Thousand Smiles (a bit)
7) Hana
8) My 'Favourite Song.
am listening to Supernova. Man! I like the opening! muchly. They're huge, they're really huge...I can't help but think that when i see the magnitude of their audience lately...it's so huge...they're gonna be as big as Laruku....Japan's biggest punk rock band. *sniffle* It's like...watching them grow up....hahhahahaha.....