1:44 AM
I'm going back to this blog.

I mean, there are lots of thoughts I want to hide.

At any rate - check it out! pretty pretty pretty. inspired by some manyoshu stuff I just read. And I heart it much much much. But I'll keep it here.

Is it meant for him? yes, a few thousand years ago. Right now, if he were to ask, the answer is no. and because he would never ask, then it's too bad.

so there goes my ellegarden link. ahahahah. tis okay, I'm an ellegarden fangirl true and blue, even if none of my blogs display it. besides, I shouldn't display my indies love on my sleeve. Rather, I've run out of pics to display it on. and that picture of hosomi-san was way too dark. doesn't do him justice.

yey. back to reading. at least I accomplished SOMETHING.

posted by Kuroaki on 1:44 AM
link to post